Country Wedding Venue
This award winning venue, once an old hay barn, has been meticulously converted into a premier Southern Highlands Country Wedding Venue. Retaining the character of its humble origins, the barn is exceptionally comfortable and appointed with features that afford great style, sophistication and flexibility.
Outfitted with clean and contemporary bathrooms, fully functional kitchen facilities and a roll-down projector, the venue holds a maximum of 100 guests for your sit down function and can easily cater for 120 people for a cocktail style function. It is complete with a specially milled timber flooring and a cosy fireplace that adds to the rustic charm of the space.
The venue price varies according to the time of year and the day of the week you would like to get married. A choice of two beverage packages are available to compliment your food choices.
- Huge open fireplace, perfect for cool spring evenings and winter events
- Fully air conditioned for the warmer summer months
- Feature window overlooking the valley and the dams
- Large concertina doors that open onto a paved dance floor
- Beautiful timber flooring, milled especially for Mali Brae Farm
- Exposed timber beams and posts
- French provincial tables and chairs
- Projector and electronic roll-down screen
- Cordless microphone for your speeches
- Your choice of crockery, including blue-and-white country or classic white
- Modern bathrooms including disabled access
- Modern kitchen facilities
- Bar area
*The accommodation onsite is an additional cost
Guests are encouraged to stroll through the beautiful gardens during the wedding photography or enjoy a variety of supplied lawn games, including quoits, bocce or Giant Jenga.