Mali brae farm
Mali Brae Farm is an award winning boutique property located in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales. Conveniently located an hour and a half from both Sydney and Canberra, this idyllic 90acre property is the perfect setting for weddings and receptions.
Mali Brae Farm boasts majestic views and a quintessential rural ambience that will charm guests and patrons from the moment they arrive. The property offers five locations to choose from for your ceremony, all with stunning views of rolling hills, lush countryside and dazzling dams. The purpose built pavilion is perfect for indoor ceremonies, making Mali Brae Farm suitable for weddings all year round.
The renovated hay shed provides a rustic and impressive reception space, featuring French provincial tables, chandeliers, an open fireplace, hand milled timber floors and an enclosed outdoor bar area serviced by an open fire.
This breathtaking heritage property also showcases two beautifully renovated cottages made for overnight stays and pre-wedding preparation. Mali Brae Farm is a secluded and enchanting setting, offering the privacy that you deserve with all the charm and luxury of a modern country wedding.
- 2005 Wingecarribee Heritage Award – Traditional Tradesman
- 2013 Wingecarribee Heritage Award – Conversion of the Hay Shed
- 2015 Local Business Award – Outstanding Specialised Business
- 2017 Local Business Award – Outstanding Specialised Business
- 2018 Australian Small Business Awards - Wedding Services Champion